Nov 19, 2013

A Charm-Hap 2

Just to commemorate that I am actually posting twice on the same week, here is Charm-Hap finished!


It was a beautiful afternoon in The Hill, perfect for picturing the colors and the textures...


There is another picture of the quilting in my previous post, but it was a smaller section. The sashing ended up with a herring bone design, and the border has a loopy design. Just like with the border sections, I wanted to have a similar kind of design, but with different angles.  


I was smiling when I was finishing this mini; it was very exciting to see this particular UFO turned into something nice - in fact, I like it so much that I'm having trouble with the idea of giving it away!  I hope it brings happy thoughts to the ones that will use it.



And the best thing of all is that it goes well with the gorgeous pear tree in the yard!  With no doubt, God is the best artist of all!







No comments:

Post a Comment