Jul 11, 2014

My first pattern!

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you had a great week and are ready to get everything ready for your weekend project - and yes, I mean a crafty project... Well, at least sneaking in some time to work on it while the washer is going and takes care of the laundry!

And on this day where two of my dearest people, Mr. H and Miss N are celebrating B-days, I want to share another major stepping stone I've been toying around with for a while - My first downloadable PDF pattern!  Woohoo!

With all these technological advances, why not make the most of transportability?  (Does that word even exist?)  I often find myself either trying to print a blog tutorial or adapting my tablet so that I can use it while making something.

Recently, my tutorial on Pieced Strip Blocks became the most popular post ever!  And thinking of all of you who may want to try something like me, here you have it, ready to print or download to your device!


To download the Pattern in PDF format, just click here. I hope this gets your crafty bone tickling with excitement and the best part is that it is free!!  :)

Enjoy creative times and feel free to ask questions and share pictures in the Flickr pool.

Stay blessed!

Yiya


No comments:

Post a Comment